COPAYS & OFFICE FEES
All copays are collected at time of visit. Patients are responsible for knowing their copays prior to receiving care.
Please refer to the following list in regards to all additional office fees:
- FMLA, Short Term Disability, and any other paperwork or forms that need to be filled out - Initial $50 fee. Any other add on forms will be another $25 charge (please allow 7 to 10 business days for completion).
- Medical Records - $50 for the retrieval process (please allow 30 business days for records to be delivered).
- Patients with NO Insurance - Initial appointment cost of $250 to be paid at time of the visit as well as any x-rays or extra services that are preformed. Any additional appointments after that will be $150 due at the time of visit plus any extras as explained above.
- No Show Fee - $75 fee will be charged for any "no show" appointments. $250 fee will be charged for "no show" procedures weather it's inpatient or outpatient. Please be advised, after having 3 "no shows", you will be discharged from the practice.
- Late Cancellations Fees - $25 fee will be charged to patients who do not give a 24 hour notice to cancel their appointment. Patients who do not cancel with 24 hours for inpatient or outpatient will be charged a fee of $150.