June, 24th 2021
We would like to inform our patients of our updated policies in response to the COVID-19 mask mandate being revoked.
Being a healthcare service we must acknowledge that those in which we come in contact with may be ill, injured, and in pain. That being said, we require that all patients continue to wear a mask while in the office and waiting room capacity will be limited for your safety.
Please do not risk your health by delaying care. Here is what we are doing at Katranji Hand Center to keep our patients both healthy and safe during their visit:
- All providers and staff have been tested for COVID-19 and are required to wear double layered face masks in addition to other appropriate protective equipment.
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before arriving for their visit.
- All providers, staff, and patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms at the entrance of our practice and are given a temperature check using a “no-touch” thermometer.
- All patients are required to wear a mask or facial covering at all times in the building.
- Social distancing measures are enforced in our waiting areas.
- All of our sites are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly throughout the day and hand sanitizer is placed throughout the practice.
To ensure the safety of our patients, please be aware that our restrooms will remain unavailable until further notice.